The schedule for training on the new federal and local bankruptcy rules and forms that will be effective December 1, 2017 is listed below. Debtors' attorneys and creditors' attorneys are invited to attend one of the training sessions, along with 1 or 2 support staff each.
There is no cost to attend, but you need to pre-register because of potential space limitations. Handouts will be available to download, whether or not you attend.
Here is the schedule, along with links to the registration site for each session.
· ASHLAND: Monday, October 16, 2017, 1:30 to 3:30 (Ashland Courtroom). Register for Ashland.
· LONDON: Thursday, October 19, 2017, 2:30 to 4:30 (Corbin 341 Meeting Room). Register for London/Corbin.
· COVINGTON: Wednesday, October 25, 2017, 1:30 to 3:30 (Covington Courtroom). Register for Covington.
· PIKEVILLE: Wednesday, November 1, 2017, 1:00 to 3:00 (Pikeville Courtroom). Register for Pikeville.
· LEXINGTON/FRANKFORT: Thursday, November 2, 2017, 1:00 to 3:00 (Lexington 2nd Floor Courtroom). Register for Lexington.
More information about the new rules and forms is available at https://ch13edky.wordpress.com/2017/09/14/get-ready-for-the-new-bankruptcy-rules-and-forms-effective-december-1-2017-training-available/.